Telepathy , telepathy is possible???

Themen, die nicht unbedingt etwas mit Stalking zu tun haben.

Telepathy , telepathy is possible???

Beitragvon neurologt » 4. Okt 2011, 00:10

I am medicine student , today I received email from one person that "can use telepathy".
Is it possible that telepathy works on the distance of few kilometer, correct and all the time?
I can not find any official document on any existing person today that can use telepathy
but I found Vinko Rajic and Uri Geller and they are talking that they can use telepathy.
Why they do not make research on it? Many Schizophrenic are coming with similar story.
Can it be that some Schizophrenics are just receiving from some other head?
James Randi offer 1000000$ for evidence, but Vinko and Uri can use telepathy or maybe NOT?

There is not scientific evidence for telepathy. Why this telepathy madness?
At Edinburgh University, experts conducted controlled experiments to see if telepathy is possible.
Vinko maybe can give evidence for it but why they do not make an experiment with Vinko or Uri Geller?

Why are Schneider's symptoms of the first rank for Schizophrenia exact the same as Vinko's telepathy?
Is CIA's remove viewing project just a bluff because telepath's like Vinko can never find out who actually
is sending to them , also receiver or sender can never localize each other.

I think it is in interests of science and human kind to make some really research on Vinko and Uri.
neurologt
Newbee

Re: Telepathy , telepathy is possible???

Beitragvon criss » 8. Dez 2016, 16:00

Uri geller it is show'! It is a show man. When you go to esoteric or parapsychology you will found try out a lot of this things. Of course, telepathy, clairvoyance, engery it is all has nothing to do whit sciences. Go to metaphysik - they try to research out such things. A lot stuff works - and distance is nothing. It works about things they are not to explain in scientist way. It means welcome to spiritual life! It is a big, big area where we found a lot of persons are right and a lot of persons are not. To found the border between can be difficult for someone who is new on this area. If you have questions for spiritual life coaching, you can aks me. sincerly criss
criss
Buchstabensparer

Zurück zu Small Talk